After 13 years of work we can offer to our community the following help:
- IN EDUCATION: we have the charity school “SAN GABRIEL” for poor children, but infortunatelly is not a complete school, please check the future plans.
- IN WORKSHOPS AND LODGING & FOOD:
- BABY ALPACA WOOL PRODUCTION: 7 single mothers work making different clothes and decorations for maintaining their families.
- CARPENTRY WORKSHOP: to produce furniture, toys and educative materials for poor families and poor schools.
- DANCE AND MUSIC WORKSHOP: for children aged 3 to 17 years old.
- “THE HOPE HOUSE”, LODGING & FOOD for poor girls.