We are always very open to new ideas, new suggestions and new initiatives to improve our organization. Sometimes people (for example, overseas) have good ideas for us. Sometimes we can be a good idea for them.
This inspiration is welcome, not only to optimize our organization and the way we work, but also to try to make the step to self-sufficiency, to gain own incomes.
Something that is, as we mentioned already, very necessary, but not so easy for a school.
- Do you have a bio-shop in Germany and you are interested in selling artisanal Peruvian products?
- Are you a tailor in Belgium in search of Alpaca hats?
- Do you know somebody in Lima who has a bus to rent for a cheap price?
- Are you working in a computer shop in Holland with 10 laptops left that you want to contribute?
- Is your handy cousin from Texas a bit bored at his job and is searching for a place to make himself useful for half a year as a construction worker?
- Are you a French guide in charge of a group travel to Peru and still looking for an authentic experience?
- Do you know a Canadian organization that has a budget for small projects in the South, where you can apply?…
All this info is welcome as it may be the spark for starting a new fire.
Contact us, inspire us, and get inspired: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com